For Windows 7 / Vista users:
- Right-click the Halloween Trick font file(s) and choose "Install".
For users of the previous Windows versions:
- Copy Halloween Trick font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually
C:\WINDOWS\FONTS or C:\WINNT\FONTS)
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
- Double-click Halloween Trick font file and hit "Install font"
the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
- Either copy the Halloween Trick font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all
users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
- You have to convert the Halloween Trick font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag
the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add
them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
- Copy the Halloween Trick font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS